Coconut Waffle Recipe
Today I’m going to share a simple yet tasty recipe that everyone can enjoy. It’s the Coconut waffle with pandan flavoring.
As you’ll see, there isn’t that many ingredients involved. But I can guarantee you that it’s absolutely delicious and the unbelievable aroma will draw the entire neighborhood to your house (hehe).
Now, let’s go make our treat!
You can also watch video instructions on the Coconut Waffle Recipe below:
Ingredients - Coconut Waffle
- 2 eggs
- 1 can (14 fl oz / 400 ml) coconut cream
- 1 cup (237 ml) sugar
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) salt
- 3/4 cup (177 ml) whole milk
- 2 cups (473 ml) all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup (177 ml) tapioca starch
- 1/2 package (5.5 g) Alsa Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp (1-2 ml) pandan extract
KITCHEN AID KSM155GBCA 5-QT MIXER
See our Cooking Resources page for more all cookware that I use:
1. Add eggs, sugar, coconut milk, whole milk and salt into the mixer bowl. Whisk on slowest speed for 15 seconds.
2. After 15 seconds, stop the mixer and add all purpose flower, tapioca starch, baking powder and stir (slow speed) for another 15 seconds.
3. Stop the the mixer and add the pandan extract. Then, start the mixer again. This time increase the speed to number 2.
4. Let the mixer run until the flour is thoroughly mixed.
5. Next, place a strainer over a bowl and pour the mixture in. This will make the mixture smooth and silky.
6. Cover and let it sit for 30 minutes.
7. Prepare the waffle maker and pour the mixture into the mold.
8. Adjust the heat setting to your liking. Level 5 being the crispy with darker color.
And now we have delicious waffles ready to serve.
That was quick and simple as promised!
Please let me know if you have any question or feedback. Always keep that cooking passion strong!
If you enjoyed this recipe, please check out my other recipes here: