Easy Seafood Crispy Egg Noodles Recipe
The Seafood Crispy Egg Noodles Recipe I’m showing you today is another restaurant style recipe. I assure you though that it’s very straightforward and simple to follow and make.
This dish is a definite favorite in my family. The taste is rich and the crispy noodles make it so fun and enjoyable to eat. I’m very excited to share this recipe with you and I hope that you and your family will also enjoy it as much as we do.
You can also watch the video for details on Seafood Crispy Egg Noodles Recipe below:
Ingredients - Seafood Crispy Egg Noodles Recipe
- 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg) fresh squids (sliced & put vertical slits on the slices)
- 8 oz (227 g) Shrimps (optional)
- 15 oz (425 g) Wonton/Egg Noodle
- 1 Onion (chopped big pieces)
- 3.5 oz (100 g) Carrot (thin slices)
- 16 oz ( 454 g) Oyster Mushroom (sliced)
- 17.6 oz (500 g) Choy Sum
- 2 tbsp (9 g) Corn Starch
- 4 can of 14 oz ( 396 g) Chicken Broth
- Green Onion Leaves (2-3 stalks chopped)
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Oyster Sauce
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup (120 ml) Dark Soy Sauce
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) Sugar
- 1 tsp (5ml) Black Pepper
These are the frying pans that I personally use.
If you're interested, you can purchase them through this Amazon Affiliate links:
1. In a large microwavable bowl, add all the ingredients (listed above). Mix.
2. Place the bowl in a microwave and heat for 1 minute.
3. Take out of the microwave and mix well.
1. In a large pan, add generous amount of oil and heat to about 375 F (190 C).
2. Take 1 portion of the egg noodles and spread it evenly on a strainer.
3. Dip the strainer in the oil pan for about 35 seconds (or until golden).
4. Repeat for the remaining portions.
- It is important to note that this instruction is for a single portion. It is best to make it per portion as adding all the ingredients at once will make it harder to cook them well.
1. Mix corn starch with 5 tbsp (74 ml) of water.
2. In a pan, sauté the chopped onion until light golden brown.
3. Next, add squid and sauté. You can add shrimp after about 15 seconds.
4. Add 1 can of chicken broth and carrot.
5. When it starts to boil, add 2-3 tbsp (30 – 45 ml) of the starch mixture slowly (add more if you like a thicker mix).
6. Stir up the mixture and stop once it’s thickened.
7. Next, add 1 tbsp of the special sauce. Mix well.
8. Add the choy sum and mushrooms. Mix well.
9. Turn off heat when the veggies are cooked and add a few pieces of green onion.
Finally, place the noodles on a plate and pour the sauce mix onto the noodle. Now, it is ready to be served.
That was super easy right?
I hope you like this recipe! Thank you for reading and enjoy your fell.
If you enjoyed this recipe, please check out my other recipes here: