Shrimp Garlic Noodle Recipe (Restaurant Style)
Garlic Noodle is an Vietnamese Italian fusion dish that has gained popularity in the recent years. If you go to any Asian fusion restaurant, you would most likely find shrimp garlic noodle on the menu.
It’s very easy to see why this dish became so trendy. The “noodle” in this case is made using spaghetti, which is already quite popular with youth (and most age group for that matter), and then combine with a special Vietnamese style garlic sauce that greatly enhance the flavor.
The result is a wonderful and irresistible dish that is so easy on your mouth and taste buds.
You know what’s even better? This so simple and easy to make. It takes no time at all.
Let’s make this amazing dish together!
You can also watch the video for details on Grilled Pork Skewers Recipe below:
Ingredients - Shrimp Garlic Noodle Recipe
- 1 box of thick spaghetti (1 lb / 454 g)
- 4 oz ( 113 g) Italian parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil
- 1 tsp salt (15 ml) salt
- 4 tbsp (60 g) garlic (crushed)
- 1 cup (220 g) unsalted butter
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) of
- oyster sauce
- soy sauce
- fish sauce
- 1.1 lbs (500 g) shrimp
- 2 tbsp (27.5 g) unsalted butter
- 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) chicken powder
- 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil
- 1 pinch of pepper
- 1 clover garlic (crushed)
Cast Iron Skillet
For the best flavor, it is recommended that you use the cast iron skillet to sear the shrimps.
If you're interested, you can purchase it through this Amazon Affiliate link:
If you want to see a list of all the tools and ingredients that I use, please visit the Cooking Resources page: https://www.ktfoody.com/cooking-resources/
1. In a pan, add unsalted butter and garlic on medium heat. Cook on medium heat for 5 minutes.
2. Next, add the oyster sauce, soy sauce, fish sauce, and sugar. Continue cooking for another 2 minutes. Taste and adjust the flavor to your liking.
3. Turn off heat and transfer the sauce to a container.
1. In a large boiling pot, add noodle (spaghetti), 1 tbsp oil, and 1 tsp salt. Cook for 2 minutes.
2. Turn off heat and soak for 14 minutes.
3. Pour into a strainer and rinse with cold water.
1. In a cast iron skillet (can use normal pan if desire), add 1 tbsp (15 ml) oil and 1 clove of crushed garlic.
2. When garlic turns golden brown, add shrimps.
3. Once shrimps turn slightly golden, add unsalted butter, chicken powder, and black pepper.
1. There are two choices here. You can either mix the sauce and noodle all in one go or you can mix each portion per order. Mixing them individually allows for a more even mix and allow for better storing condition if there’s leftover.
2. I prefer to do it individually, so take a sizable portion of noodle (the amount depends on the person you’re serving for) and place in a large bowl. Add a generous amount of garlic sauce and some parsley and thoroughly mix.
3. Next, place the noodle and add shrimps
Tada!! And now, we have an amazing noodle dish for our friends and family to enjoy.
I hope you like this recipe! Thank you for visiting and enjoy your meal!
If you enjoyed this recipe, please check out my other recipes here: